We are hiring!
Multimedia & Social Media Talent (80-100%)
Are you ambitious, curious and a doer?
Our "bathroom business" www.shavejack.ch started with an idea in the bathroom: razor blades on subscription at fair prices and a locally produced razor handle from Swiss wood. In the beginning we sold live prototypes at an event to test the market demand. Now we produce shaving handles with two Swiss craftsmen.e. Our customer base is growing daily and the potential is great, so now is the time to take the next step and grow beyond ourselves.
That's why we're looking for you! You are a creative young digital doer (f/m), curious, entrepreneurial, move daily in social media channels and have implemented your own digital projects out of personal interest and passion. You love what you do, you are not afraid to make mistakes and you are brave to go new ways. Your learning curve is all the steeper for it. You want to be part of an ambitious Swiss startup and contribute with your skills to its success.
- You develop a plan for the most important digital milestones together with the team and based on our strategy.
- You take over our social media channels, implement your creative content ideas and build our community
- You'll continue to build our digital marketing together with performance marketing talent, analyzing and optimizing campaigns
- You are interested in e-commerce
- You are part of new digital projects at home and abroad
What you bring to the table
- You are curious, digitally on the go, live social media and know Instagram, YouTube and Facebook inside out
- You are active on social media yourself and have been able to build a community
- You're passionate about film and photography and use helpful apps and editing programs
- You are ambitious, reliable, organized and like to take responsibility
- You have an education as a media technician in your pocket, have just graduated from a Swiss university of applied sciences in multimedia production or have acquired the skills yourself.
You have the chance to experience the dynamics of a start-up at an early stage, to help shape the step across the national border and to gain entrepreneurial experience. We give you a lot of room for your professional and personal development, so that you can grow beyond yourself and learn a lot of new things.
Start: Beginning of August or by arrangement
Work location: Mix between Zurich & Home Office
Do you think that you and Shavejack fit together and that we can conquer the world together? Then we look forward to receiving your application to Martina at email@example.com and references to your implemented projects.